Saturday 16 July 2016

Fusion Ultima vs Version 1

I have over the last week been inundated with messages from very happy customers over the release of Fusion Ultima, and the very positive impact the new body has had.
Needless to say it has all been very well recieved.

You know there is a but coming...

I think I forgot the old mantra of you cant please everyone though.
I have had a few customers wanting to go back to the older classic style of Fusion. Personally I dont fully understand why, but I am not one to stand in the way of this requirement.

For those customers who for what ever reason preferred the older version of Fusion, I have now reinstated the old body as an extra box in each pack.
This covers everything - Bodies, Pick n Mix, Implants, Wideloads and special legs.
If you want to get the older parts, all you need to do is wear the updater and it will be sent to you.

One thing I am going to be very clear on though.
I will not be updating Fusion 1 - Ultima is now current body. I am providing these parts as a courtesy to existing customers who wish to continue to use Fusion 1, however all future development work will be done on Fusion Ultima.

On other news expect more later today.