Tuesday 12 July 2016

Fusion Ultima Minor Bug Repairs

I think its fair to say with a project of this size there will be minor bugs creeping in here and there and to my surprise, so far there have only been a few.

I have just issued a re-release to the Ultima Bodies and universal basics pack.
This update affects the following Full bodies.
Genesis, Model, Athletic, Amazon, Ruben, Andro, All Woman, Skinny, Preg or Preg Skinny, and or the Universal Basics pack.

What were the errors?
There was a minor glitch in the Hands coding that was causing them not to function correctly on the left side nails and the left side tattoo layer.
In addition, our Omega Nail applier system had a tiny bug in how it was working which meant it wouldnt apply textures.

The Hands really are a must have update.
Optional if you want to use Omega Nail appliers, are the Daily HUD and Feet (all models).

Shouldnt make life too painful and apologies for these errors.
Simply wear your updater to get the fresh copy.

Now on a sub note, I have had people asking me about the differences between Fusion and Ultima, specifically about the shape.

For example, I have had one customer asking me why the Fusion Pregnancy skinny body seems to be bigger than the old one, and another saying that the Revolution Heliums are far smaller on the new bodies.

I would just like to say, I have no clue why these observations are happening. In tests of both of these items, wearing both the original Fusion 1.5 model and the Ultima, yes there are minor differences, but no, they arnt smaller, or different in any extreme ways.

Ultima is however a different body, laid out differently with an all new Topology and all new weight painting not to mention a whole new out of world production methology.
There are going to be differences due to these changes however, in my production environment, the working method I used was simple.
The original Fusion parts were imported in to the new Ultima base files, and then Ultima was adjusted and sculpted to be as close as possible to those original items.
In fact the only real difference here is this - Ultima is far cleaner and more realistic than the originals with additional detailing put on.

I hope this clears it up and as for them being radically different, I would suggest its more of an optical illusion.

Thanks for reading!