Wednesday 19 October 2016

Demon Studio - Mai Horns Released



It has taken me a long time to produce these, but I finally felt up to it today.
Earlier this year I lost a very good friend and someone I was very close to.

We met on SL many years ago and I considered her to be one of the most talented designers I had ever had the pleasure of meeting with a natural skill rarely seen.

She passed away in February this year and since then, her lost has been something that has affected me deeply.
In order to remember her I built these horns which feature two of her loves. Latex and Tentacles.

You get two versions of the horns - the one shown above, and a latex version.
Also included is a Latex Unlimited 3 HUD and Latex Materials HUD. There are 19 colours of latex to choose from and multiple bone shine factors.

I have priced these at 150L$, very cheap considering what you get as I would like people to remember this wonderful person.

Sadly missed and never forgotten.