Tuesday 24 March 2015

Scalez - Micro Macro Mesh Body system

After my last post I have been looking at getting things I have had brewing for a long time finished - something that isnt so taxing on me and gives me time to rest.

I could waffle on for hours about the background to Scalez, but lets get down to the nitty gritty.

Take 4 of the Fusion body styles - Supermodel, Athletic, Skinny and Amazon.
Retroengineer them back to Rigged Mesh and then make various sizes.
6 Inches, 1 Foot, 2 Feet, 3 Feet, 10 Feet, 16 Feet and 30 Feet.
Give them a choice of three different face designs, clothing and tattoo layers.
Make them Fusion / ADV compatible on the applier side and Materials support and give them many of Fusions HUD features.

The Result is Scalez - High Quality Rigged Mesh Micro Mesh bodies.
You get 4 packs including all the size based on the bodies - Supermodel, Skinny, Athletic and Amazon. Each body is priced at 1000L$.
You can find them in the Fusion Store.