Thursday 12 March 2015

Customer Service Requests may be delayed

As a courtesy to customers, I thought I best just give the warning customer service requests may be delayed over the next week or so due to RL health issues.
I will be checking in as often as I can to resolve any issues however if you could bear with me on this I will try to get through questions or issues as quickly as possible.

Earlier this week I suffered a minor heart attack and ended up in hospital. While I am okay, this situation has left me looking at changing my life style  to avoid too much sitting in front of computers all day and reducing my stress levels.

Just to avoid any worries though. I am okay, I am still working and normal service will resume shortly. I am just taking some time to recover from this.

Hemi